Covid 19 Update

In our wildest dreams we could never imagine such a worldwide health crisis could threaten our 32nd Summer School but this is where we find ourselves. The safety of our tutors, our pupils and visitors must be our priority and we are reviewing the situation as matters unfold. We will be guided by the advice of the relevant authorities and have decided to wait until Mid May before making a final decision about this years Summer School. We sincerely hope that we see an end to this and we can enjoy music, song and dance in Drumshanbo come July 18th.